Zoe’s Tandem Stroller and Zoe XL3, both manufactured by Foundations. Those strollers are very sturdy and affordable. In this guide, we will review the pros, cons, features, and how they compare to the competition.
They also work for people that are expecting triplets or twins. Taking care of two or three young children involves a lot of time, effort, and work.
The manufacturers of these strollers recognize that and created these strollers to help make one aspect of parenting easier. To help you understand the major advantages of purchasing these strollers, we’ll cover their best features, their pros and cons, and accessories you should consider.
The Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and Zoe XLR both offer several features, including:
- An ergonomic handlebar
- Safe seating
- Easy, convenient folding
To help you understand the benefits behind owning the Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller, we’ll cover each one of these features in more detail below.
The Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XLR’s handle was specifically created for parents. The handlebar’s design was formed to assist parents with controlling both of these strollers.
That makes it very easy for you to maneuver the stroller while you are on the go. Pushing two to three young children in a stroller already feels like a workout. So, the ergonomic handlebar on the Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and Zoe XL3 makes it as simple as possible for parents to push, turn, and control the stroller.
On top of this, the ergonomic handlebar on the Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 both offer a soft grip. The grip on these strollers was created with comfort in mind. So, your hands shouldn’t cramp or feel overly tired as you push. Instead, you’ll have a cushioned grip that makes controlling the stroller a breeze.
Unfortunately, the Zoe XL3 won’t be as easy to control as a single or double stroller. However, no triple stroller can offer as much control as a single or double stroller. That’s because of the weight difference of the strollers.
However, compared to other triple strollers on the market today, the Zoe XL3 is one of the easiest to control. It might take some extra power to steer, but since you are pushing around three children in this stroller, that should be expected.
Along the same lines, the Zoe Tandem Stroller is a bit easier to control compared to the Zoe XL3. However, that’s because the Zoe Tandem Stroller seats two children instead of three. Compared to a single stroller, the Zoe Tandem Stroller isn’t as maneuverable.
That’s because of the weight difference again. However, when compared to other tandem strollers, the Zoe Tandem Stroller does tend to offer more control than its competitors’ tandem strollers.
There is a three-seat total in the Zoe XL3 and two in the Zoe Tandem Stroller. The seats in both of these strollers are designed in tandem fashion. Every seat also features a fully adjustable, five-point safety harness. So, you can make the harness feel as comfortable as possible for all two or three of your children as they ride.
The seats on the Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 are also very comfortable and safe. Each seat is 13.5” wide. Every seat also features a harness that you can modify to fit your child safely.
Every seat and harness that you’ll find included with the Zoe Triple Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 can be modified to fit a child that weighs forty pounds of less comfortably. Besides, every one of the three seats can also be swapped into a reclining position.
Easy, Convenient Folding
The Zoe Tandem Stroller easily folds and unfolds. That’s also true of the Zoe XL3 stroller, even though it is large enough to seat three kids. On both strollers, it is easy to unbuckle the restraining strap even while the stroller is still folded. You can do this by rotating the round clip by about ninety degrees.
Once you’ve done that, pull back on your stroller’s handlebar. Then you can raise it to an open position. You should hear the stroller make a clicking noise. That noise lets you know that the stroller is now in place. When you need to fold it back up again, all you need to do is pull back on the stroller’s lock release lever. Then you’ll need to secure the stroller’s restraining strap.
Unfortunately, both the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 strollers are heavy. However, they weigh no more than other strollers of similar sizes. For instance, a Zoe XL3 weighs fifty-four pounds. That might sound like a lot.
However, parents of two to three young children tend to be stronger than most. That’s because they are used to pushing and folding down strollers like this. So, it’s still relatively easy to get both the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 in and out of the car if you are already used to folding and moving strollers.
Other Key Features
Other key features of the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 include:
- Wide, comfortable 13.5” seats
- Easy to fold and unfold both of these strollers
- A bevy of beautiful color and design choices.
- Wheels that feature rubberized foam, which helps to absorb shock
- Every seat on these strollers can hold a child that weighs up to forty pounds.
- Canopies that prevent harmful UV rays from hitting your child
- Mesh windows so your child can see
- A five-point safety harness for each seat
- Storage areas underneath both strollers
- Both strollers are Disney approved
Pros and Cons
The Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 are both effective and practical strollers for families that have two to three small children. To help you better assess these strollers, we’ve covered the pros and cons of the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 below.
The pros of the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 include:
- Each seat in these strollers can carry a child that weighs up to forty pounds. So, this stroller can serve both you and your children for many years.
- In both of these strollers, each child is given an adjustable canopy. That canopy helps keep both the sun and heat off of them.
- A cup holder is included with both of these strollers.
- Both of these strollers are compatible with universal accessories.
- Both of these strollers come in a bevy of bright color options. That helps add safety and make your stroller visible and easy to see.
- Both strollers feature effective under-seat storage. That way, you can easily carry along what you need for both you and your child.
- Both of these strollers are easy to maneuver compared to the competition.
- Both strollers offer comfortable, ergonomic handles for extra control.
- It’s easy to open and close both of these strollers.
- It’s simple to fold down both of these strollers when you need to travel.
There are several advantages to purchasing either the Zoe Tandem Stroller or the Zoe XL3. However, there are also drawbacks when it comes to both strollers. These cons are listed below.
- The straps on the five-point harnesses on both of these strollers lack padding. So, that means the harnesses on both of these strollers are not as comfortable as some competitor’s strollers.
- There isn’t much room or leg rests for all children sitting in either one of these strollers
- Both the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 could feature more space to hold belongings. Space feels limited on both strollers.
- Both the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 are heavy strollers that take some getting used to overall.
- The upright position in both the Zoe Tandem Stroller and the Zoe XL3 seems too straight-backed for children to be comfortable.
Accessories to Consider
If you are considering purchasing the Zoe Tandem Stroller or the Zoe XL3, then you may want to purchase some or all of the following accessories to help make things easier for you.
It operate as a hook that you can attach to your stroller’s handlebar. With the use of the hook, you can hang extra bags from your stroller. Since neither the Zoe Tandem Stroller or the Zoe XL3 offers a lot of storage space, buying this simple, cheap item can add a lot more storage to your stroller.
2. The Skip Hob Grab & Go Stroller Organizer
Again, since neither the Zoe Tandem Stroller or the Zoe XL3 has a lot of storage space, this provides you with another solution.
3.The JJ Childress Side Sling
it is another item that can add extra storage space to your stroller. This product functions as a mesh pocket and attaches to your stroller’s sidebar. You can add one side sling to each side spore, and greatly increase the storage space of your stroller.
4.The Stroller Glider Board
It attaches to the bottom area of your stroller and allows an additional older child to ride along with you while grabbing onto the stroller’s back. The glider attaches and comes off easily, and can carry along another child that weighs up to seventy pounds.